Sephiroth: What I have shown you is reality. What you remember, that is the illusion.
sometimes i laugh at my tags
because they’re just like
‘#FUCK YOU #YOU’RE A FUCKING ASSHOLE #YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY #WELL IT’S NOT YOU DICK’
shortly followed by a calm and collected ‘#daniel radcliffe’
What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?
- Pocket: Pocket works like an online folder. You download the program, save a page you want to revisit, and Pocket will save it to your account. A huge step above bookmarking everything or saving it to your Favorites folder! I use it for everything from story research to recipes.
- Google Scholar: A bit more reliable in terms of sources than the average Google search.
- Dropbox: Allows you to save your files to the cloud. You can then access that file on any computer where you have Dropbox installed. It’s perfect if you want to be able to access your writing across multiple sources (also, backup!).
- Evernote: Similar to Microsoft Onenote, in that it lets you write and save files/webpages to notebooks. You can also organize them via tags. If you download the mobile app, you can sync it to your Evernote account and have access to your files on the go.
- Open Culture: FREE EDUCATIONAL COURSES, VIDEOS, AND AUDIOBOOKS FOR EVERYTHING UNDER THE SUN.